Reliance Infrastructure in its second quarter earnings, posted on Tuesday, saw rise of 44% in topline. For the quarter ended September 30, 2011, the company’s net profit came in at Rs 496 cr vs Rs 170 cr.
With respect to its Q2 earnings, the company said that its EPC revenue has seen growth of 210%. The company said that its consolidated debt equity ratio stands at 0.6-1.
Below are other key factors to watch out for:
– Project executions on schedule
– Will complete 10 road projects out 11 by year-end
– Other operating income up on back of wheeling charges
– Expect to commission Mumbai Metro by CY12
– Other income up due to int earned on cash balances
– Rapid execution has helped boost EPC revenue
– Focus of EPC projects more on internal projects
– Bullish on cement sector
– Looking for supply-demand gaps for superior margins
– Filing revenue requirement for next four years for Mumbai
– Regulatory assets have been recognised
– Govt may relook deficit target in mid-year review
– Govt to unveil mid-year economy review in December first week